CONSUMER PROTECTION ACTIONS
If you feel you are a victim who can be part of one or multiple class-action lawsuits against PhilAm Food / Filstop, please email email@example.com
Examples of potential plaintiffs being sought:
- Individuals who experienced the effects of a possible data breach after making a purchase on their online store
- Individuals who received expired food after purchasing on their online store
- Individuals who bought expired food in their physical store
- Individuals who witnessed rodent infestation in their physical store
- Individuals who were told by the store clerks or company representatives in person, by email, via social media, or by phone that ALL their products are sourced directly from the Philippines
- Individuals who have seen web/store signage or announcements that ALL their products are authentically from the Philippines
- Individuals who were charged hidden fees on store transactions, particularly relating to Paypal refunds on the online store
- Individuals who were told that certain items in their inventory (Ramar Foods’ Magnolia, Pampanga’s Best, Magnolia Meats, Martin Purefoods) are made by Philippine companies.
In particular, in the case of Magnolia ice cream, if you were told that “it’s the same as the Philippines'” or given that impression, you can directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write down, even if only for your own notes for now, all the relevant details you remember, including but not limited to dates, location, and persons involved.